On the 31st of October 2023 JB Hi-Fi New Zealand launched a new website with lots of new bells and whistles. With all good glow-ups it means a few things have changed that you may need to be aware of.
Log in: If you had a previous online account, all your details have been transferred across. Although we have upgraded the security requirements which means when you login for the first time you will be prompted to create a new password.
Previous transactions: Your online and in-store transactions have been transferred across to the new site. If anything is missing, please contact customer services.
When purchasing a pre-order the full product value will be charged at the time of the transaction. Where possible, Click and Collect will be available on pre-order, but will be limited to select products.
- Delivery: Set your location or log into your account and when viewing products, you’ll see accurate delivery times based on your location. This will vary based on your location and the location the product is being dispatched from. Other factors include weekend days and backlogs in our courier partner networks.
- In-store: When viewing products, you can check availability in-store and see two options;
- Click & Collect: With Click & Collect you can complete the transaction online and in most cases, the order will be ready for collection within 60mins. For in-store, this gives you an indication of whether the product would be available for you to travel to the store and complete the transaction in-store. The difference between the two is that In-store takes into account the time it might take you to travel to the store and the fact that someone may purchase the product before you get there. It only shows that as available when there is significant stock available.
Account and log in
You can now choose how you would like to log in to complete your transaction:
- Account - As detailed above, previous accounts have been migrated to the site.
- Social - You can log in using your Facebook or Google account.
- Guest - You can now choose to transact as a “Guest” without creating an account, for fast and easy transacting.
At checkout, you will be given an estimated delivery time and a delivery fee. The delivery fee is dynamic and based on a volumetric measure of your total order.
- Visa, Mastercard + JB Gift Cards – All available to use as normal.
- Afterpay – now available for online purchases. Select Afterpay at checkout.
- American Express + Zip + Gem Long Term Finance – Currently not available but will be added in coming months.